Fees Structure For MBA & PGDM Students at PIBM
MBA and PGDM courses are two of the most common courses that students choose for their post graduation. Choosing between these two courses can sometimes lead to confusion as both the courses have a similar pattern. Management aspirants need to know the difference between the two courses so that they can choose the right course that is more aligned with their career goals.
A Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a diploma program provided by AICTE-approved colleges, whereas a Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate degree program that can only be obtained through institutions affiliated with prestigious universities. Despite the fact that both MBA and PGDM programs prepare students for management and leadership roles, there are certain technical differences between the two.
An MBA program is two years long and follows a standard curriculum at all universities. Whereas, a PGDM program is based on industry requirements and includes the key elements from the AICTE model curriculum.
One of the top management colleges in Pune, Pune Institute of Business Management provides high-quality business management education to generate well-educated and skilled management graduates. PIBM is delighted to have a strong relationship with 50+ Corporate Panellists and 550+ more Corporate Heads who frequently train our students, including CEOs, CFOs, Directors, Presidents, VPs, and Chiefs. Over 7000 graduates have been placed in top management positions in well-known companies, with a few going on to start their businesses as a result of their PIBM training.
PIBM provides MBA programs in Finance, Marketing, & Human Resources, affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University and PGDM programs in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Applied Business Analytics, Strategic Digital Marketing, approved by AICTE.
- SAP ERP Suite Certification
- Six Sigma (Green Belt) Certification
- Advanced Excel Training & Certification
- Technical Tools - Bloomberg Terminal, SPSS, Ace Analyser, and R
- Basic & Advanced Business Communication Training
- Business Conclaves, Corporate Events, Industry Visits & Corporate Mentorship Program
- Live Business Projects, Winter Internship & Summer Internship
- Strong Placement Preparation
- Aptitude Training with 100+ tests each semester
- 50+ Mock GD sessions & 100+ Mock Interviews by Corporate Panelists
- Gym, Aerobics, Yoga, Sports & Holistic Development
Admission at PIBM
Please go through important details before taking admission in our management programs:
- Applicants to PIBM must have undergone Indian formal education program under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system with minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th, and Graduation course
- Selection into PIBM's management programs will be based on scores obtained in:
- ★ Aptitude Test
- ★ Group Discussion
- ★ Personal Interview
- ★ Written Test
- We accept aptitude test scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / PMAT (PIBM's aptitude test)
- Additional weightage will be given to applicants with work experience
- Applicants need to send a DD of Rs.1000 drawn in favour of “Pune Institute of Business Management” payable at Pune for prospectus and application form
- Applicants can also apply through our online admission portal https://www.pibm.net or download our application from Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.pibm.admission
Fees Structure at PIBM
The fees structure for MBA & PGDM students are as follow:
|Registration Fee||Rs. 50,000||$750|
|Tuition Fee - 1st Year||Rs. 3,75,000||$6,000|
|Tuition Fee - 2nd Year||Rs. 3,70,000||$6,000|
|Hostel Fee - 1st Year||Rs. 1,35,000||$1,500|
|Hostel Fee - 2nd Year||Rs. 1,35,000||$1,500|
|Security Deposit||Rs. 10,000||$80|
As technology advances, new-age industries are rising in the market, creating a competitive environment towards success. Students who enroll for PIBM’s MBA or PGDM program will be well prepared for a successful career with the finest career prospects offered by leading companies.