Channel Management is about creating and managing various channels available to distribute and sell products of a company.
The application of channel management such as channel design, dynamics and sales varies with different sectors, that's why PIBM provides specialized training on Channel Management pertaining to some of the major sectors in the industry.
- Understanding on the fit of distribution system with the type of product or service
- Exploring the estimation of the consumer demand in the market, purpose of the company strategy and its link to the company's distribution strategy
- Channel design, developing & maintaining relationship with Channel Partners, resolving channel conflicts and developing channel strategies & revenue growth plans
- Live projects with companies from various sectors to understand the how Channel dynamics vary with sectors and companies
With the FDI and boom in Retail Industry, there is a sudden increase in demand for management professionals having knowledge of Retail Management. PIBM understanding the market needs, provides specialized training on Retail Management to students with the help of experienced trainers from Retail Industry itself.
- Understanding the intricacies of Retail environment and challenges with relation to various marketing channels
- Retail Operations management with study of Logistics & Distribution
- Visual Merchandising, Category management, Inventory Management & Risk Management
- Hands-on experience in retail stores on Retail Selling & Promotions, Customer Relationship and Consumer Behavior
PIBM students are trained extensively into market research process and tools which provides them an opportunity to learn by doing things practically. Students are trained by Corporate Experts to make them ready for the Market
- Practical understanding of both qualitative and quantitative techniques of research
- Develop new techniques for conducting market research in a cost effective manner
- Extensive training into effective questionnaire designing, sampling and conducting in-depth data analysis through Live Projects
- How to identify market segments, estimate consumer demand and position products based on research
- Decision making abilities of students are developed through analysis of various live case studies from various sectors and for different products
- How to formulate a plan/proposal and present it to the client or senior management
Organizations around the world are starting to recognize the importance of going digital and marketing is one the first and most important function to adapt quickly to it. PIBM is provides training in the area of Digital Marketing:
- In-depth understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising, Conversion optimization, Content Marketing, Mobile marketing, Email marketing etc.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
- How to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
Pre sales process is the set of activities carried by a company before a customer is acquired for selling the product or services. This role is especially crucial in IT industry because the products and services are often heavily customizable and also because the requirements of different customers are often unique. PIBM provides training on Pre-Sales:
- In-depth understanding of proposal management and coordination, marketing activities like branding, client visits,presentations, design and delivery of product or service
- Preparing presentations about various products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Preparing sales pitch, requirement gathering & documentation, product or service demonstration and negotiation